Hydro International offers advertisers:
- The world’s largest audience of hydrographic professionals
- A dedicated sales team to help you reach your goals
- An effective, BPA-qualified multimedia platform
- An opportunity to create brand awareness and calls to action.
Hydro International's readers are key decision-makers in the international hydrography arena and include commercial, academic and government professionals: people at the leading edge of managing, implementing and procuring hydrographic equipment and services.
Key Account manager Sybout Wijma will be more than happy to advise you on how multimedia advertising can support your marketing strategy.
Sign up for the Business Guide Contact us
Advertising possibilities at Hydro International
- Print & Online MagazineGlobal market leader More information
- WebsiteCreate extra brand awareness or a call to action More information
- E-newsletterReach over 14,000 subscribers More information
- Business GuideOverview of industry manufacturers and suppliers More information
- On-demand SolutionsDM campaigns, online research or free publicity More information
- EventsBartering and co-operation More information
Your account manager
- Audiance profile 2017 Hydro Int. (PDF)
- Audiance profile online 2017 Hydro Int. (PDF)
- E-Blast Guidelines (PDF)
- Feature Guidelines Hydro Int. 2016 (PDF)
- Media planner 2017 Hydro Int. (PDF)
- Media planner online 2017 Hydro Int. (PDF)
- Technical Specifications Digital 2016 (PDF)
- Technical Specifications Print 2016 (PDF)
An important partner
"Hydro is great! Hydro INTERNATIONAL is an engaging publication geared specifically towards the hydrographic community. This allows AML Oceanographic to access its target customers directly, communicating new products and services quickly and easily. Hydro INTERNATIONAL is an important partner for AML."
High quality standards
"Hydro International is the perfect platform to promote our products. We appreciate that the high quality standards on sophisticated technical contributions are guaranteed with every issue."